Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a couple random (love that word) stories thrown together.

Does the title tell you enough?  Gotta play catch-up here.

One day we were stranded on the side of the road... ok so we ran out of gas... on the way to get gas... it was my fault- and Dan was in the car w the girls.  I was at home.  So sorry Dan.  Anyway, I went to hang w the girls while Dan got some gas- and our girls were just so cute and were still having fun even though their parents were  reeeeeeeally frustrated at the wife-part of the parents.  Had to capture this moment to remember that there's a silver lining to every cloud.  These rocks were entertainment for a good 20 minutes while we waited.
Look how excited they are.  I wasn't that excited.  But they made me feel like I should be.

Here's Dan saying goodbye to the BU car.  We will miss having that thing.
Abigail really wanted to be a vampire for Halloween this year.  I think I already told you the story- but here she is all vampire-d up and loving every second of it.
The bracelets we made- and vampire teeth.

Did I already post Addie sleeping in awkward positions?  Well, if I did, then it's worth posting again.


Who knew that leaving chicken-wire unattended in my kids playroom would ever be a hazard? Yikes.  But funny. I'm jsut glad she didn't tip over.


You'll remember the experience from last year's "crazy-hair day"... when Adds actually had crazy hair and went to school with toilet paper in her hair (not my idea- all hers btw).  I've learned from that experience that you don't actually send your daughter to school with CRAZY hair... you send her to school looking like the cutest-hair'd, different hair style-look little girl.  Thus, no friends making fun, and only feeling cute prevails.  Same goes for the Halloween costume.  Won't ever send her to school in an actual scary costume.  Gotta wait for a bit higher confidence to do that!  (I'll insert a pic here of THAT experience!   She was the only monster at her school  the pic is so funny- she's in this amazing monster suit, and all the other little girls around her are in princess outfits.  PRINCESS outfits for halloween!!! What has the world come to?



Went in the hurricane booth at the mall.  kindda fun but kindda lame.

crappy cell phone picture, but SWEET moment!

Fun snacks


Our good friends Justin and Nani.  Always fun to have them come visit!  It was also my birthday :)
Pile on Dan.

What a great big sister.


No comments: