Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Facts.

Fact:

-I love love love polishing wood with pledge.  There's just something about it that is wonderful.

-I HATE putting away the silverware from the dishwasher.

-I don't know why but I always put certain leftovers away in different containers- for no apparent reason other than I think that my Mom does the same thing... for example, rice ALWAYS goes in a Ziploc bag.  Same with noodles from spaghetti.  Most everything else goes in a Tupperware... but not rice or noodles. Never rice or noodles!

-I've been caught telling my kids to eat their hot dog before they can have more chips! Isn't that an oxymoron?

-I have a really hard time going to bed before midnight.

-My least favorite thing to do is unpack my suitcase- and while I'm on it, I also hate packing a suitcase.
-I think that it's important to constantly try new things- and eventually you might like them... like how I've come to LOVE onions and cilantro.  (I'm still waiting on olives... Yuck!)

-I love to tell stories to my kids.  I make them up all the time.

-I hate sweeping and will do anything to avoid doing it.

-I have an unfounded fear of my family members drowning.

2 comments:

Amy said...

1. Your blog layout & sillouette is uncommonly cute.

2. Thanks for sharing. I can honestly say I have learned something new.

Anonymous said...

Pledge is wonderful and I love the clean smell it leaves, Pinesol is the same thing for me on the floors. It smells so clean when I mop with some pine sol in the hot water. Don't sweep vacuum. or is that more of a pain? I hate putting away the dishes period! That's why you kids got that job as soon as possible. Now dad does it mostly!! Yeah!!
love Mom.