Why can't I just post every night or something? Sorry.
Here's a few things the girls have said lately:
Abigail: "I don't KNOW everything but I can DO everything." She was very serious when she said this.
Today while coloring:
Addie: "Abigail you HAVE to practice coloring or you'll grow up and STILL not know how to color good.
Abigail: "Weally?"
Addie: "Yup- it's true."
Abigail: "I think I'll be 4 yeews owd fowevew."
Abigail loves cupcakes. Ok so she just loves the frosting. alright- she actually never really eats the whole part of any of it. But she does call them "pupcakes" and it's cute. So I keep making them for her.
Abigail says loudly all the time, "HEAR YE HEAR YE... I have a Nnnouncement to make!"
TAYLOR's FAVORITE WORD is "shoe". She says it louder and louder until you look at her. She says it like this, "Sheew... Sheew... Sheeeeeeeewwww!!!!" I look at her and repeat, "shoe". She's happy and walks away.
For the rest of her words she simply says "Uh huh... uh huh.. and changes her inflection to reflect the sentence... for example, instead of saying, "I want one" like a kid does with the voice rising and falling and rising again at the end- she just says "Uhhh huuuh" with the same sound of inflection. Don't want to forget this- it's so cute. Addie loves to make her repeat words in a sentence and then say them all together. Tays does great repeating each word separately, and then the whole sentence is hilarious.
Ex. Addie: "Taylor, say "I"
Tays: "I"
Addie: "want"
Tays: "Wan"
Addie: "some"
Tays: "some"
Addie: "juice"
Tays: "joos"
Addie: "Good! Say "I want some juice!"
Tays: "Uh huh huh hooh!"
Today Abigail said: "Mommy can I help you cut that paper?"
Me: "Not right now honey- mommy's gonna do this one."
Abigail: "But Mommy- I'm WEALLY good at cutting and wipping (ripping). Mostly wipping. I can wip lots of stuff. Like papow (paper), tape, fownichow (furniture), haiw (hair), bodies, bwankets, dollies, candies... I can wip evewyting. I'm weely good at it. I pwomise."
HA! had to write this one immediately. Bodies????!!!!
1 comment:
I'm reading this at work and laughing and snorting out loud at Abigail's cutenesses! For reals, people are looking at me since I'm bent over giggling. That 'wipping' one takes the cake!
Post a Comment