Photography Blog
Friday, August 5, 2011
Sweet Toms.
I'm not going to lie- we go here more than probably any other place to eat as a family. Sweet tomatoes is great... and crappy all at the same time. I just thought it was funny tonight just knowing the routine of eating there and going through the motions... Getting there and the kids (even Tays) are jumping up and down yelling "Sweet Tomatoes, Sweet Tomatoes, Sweet Tomatoes!!!" We go through the salad line, and I'm the only one that gets salad- although the kids all get a handful of random items to munch on. Then finding a table- gotta find one where we can still see the kids from the buffet bar. Get Tays a high chair. Now for the Circus... BACK and FORTH, BACK and FORTH from the buffet to the table, loading the kids up w a billion tiny-sized portions of stuff... get the waters... we all sit down. Oops- time to get up again cause someone's done and wants more mac n' cheese. Addie always eats muffins and jello, Abigail always WANTS a blueberry muffin but never eats it. Tays always loves the cantaloupe, and I get my yummy chili and bread- Dan is the assortment-guy... and always has to have the fresh ch.chip cookies they bring around to give out. About the 3rd or 4th trip back to my table w more food I am consciously aware of sucking-it-in while I walk, plus I've already unbuttoned my pants. There's ALWAYS room for ice cream though. Always. Sweet Tomatoes- you hold a lot of fun, family memories for the Wunderli family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love your blog writing style. So captivating!
Thanks Jeff- nice to see you "stop by" :)
Post a Comment