Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Addie's 5 Years Old!!!

Here's some photos of Addie's long-awaited birthday celebration :)


Breakfast of heart- pancakes on the day of Addie's b-day (the 14th)...
Here she is at her party!
For her b-Day present, I painted her room to match her party :)  Here's her room before...

Here it is AFTER!



Each kid got to choose what Care Bear they wanted to be.


Then they had to run around and find their "ears"- Here's Bird practicing the bear she chose... "Grumpy Bear"!

 
Pin the Bear on the Rainbow!


Random Ball game...

and here's the masterpiece!


 
Alex, Adds and Jalyn


Adds w/ her HUGE wad of gum, and her food-coloring-stained hands showing how old she is.  (It's been 3 days since she snuck in to the cake preparations and dyed her hands.  Any tricks to get it off?)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!  WE LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

That's quite the cake!

dixonfamily said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!
Way to go on her cake and her room!! I bet she was so excited and it looks like everyone had a blast! Can you believe you have a 5 year old? Wow! You look great by the way.

Unknown said...

That looks like the best birthday party ever! Her cake is awesome - did you think of that yourself? Adds is lucky to have you as her mommy :)

Britney said...

Such a cute party! I can't believe you did all that painting...of course you were throwing up!

jamie said...

addie's five?!?! it seems like just yesterday when we'd have her over for date night swap and she was barely two! also, fun idea to do care bears...i'll have to keep that in mind.

Sara said...

Jaylin still has her Care Bear tag and remembers who was what Care Bear. So cute.

What are you doing painting while pregnant??? Do I need to send in the prego cops??

Comarsh Crew said...

You are so talented! Look at that cake - I need to take some pointers from you. Know how to do a dinasour? I changed my blog link - be sure to change it to: http://jcomarsh.blogspot.com/