Monday, September 14, 2009

Addie's reading chart

So we've been doing this reading chart for about 6 months now... Every time Adds reads or writes a certain amount we put a sticker on her chart. When she fills the chart up, she gets to pick out a prize from a bag full of previously-selected prizes (she picked the items out at the store... All under 4$!) This time she's been wroking REALLY hard so she could get this prize... Remember bubble tape? She ate it all within 2 days. She kept explaining to Abigail and repeating the words, "...and I can eat as much as I want whenever I want...like the whole thing, or jsut some of it, or I can save it, or eat it all gone..." Whatever works. Right?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love bubble tape! I remember thinking that was the coolest when I was little, haha