Sunday, September 13, 2009

SF Bay Cruise

Here's some photos of our little day-trip to SF. We sailed around the bridges of SF and out around Alcatraz Island. The history of this city is incredible. Thank you to our good friend Heather for giving us these tickets to use!
The tour came complete with audio headphones for everyone.
Dan made sure to bring SF sourdough garlic bread for the trip. Mmmmm.
The Golden Gate Bridge.
Lots of wind surfers catching our boat's wake. They were beautiful to watch and I found myself more fascinated with them than the tour! I think I've found my new post-pregnant hobby.
Abigail live the little "peep" holes everywhere on the boat.
Pretty cool huh?

1 comment:

Britney said...

These pictures are awesome! Sorry your day had to be cut short by picking people up from the airport :)

We LOVE SF and should plan another day trip with you guys! We are really missing the city! We are going up for Fleet Week in October if you guys want to come.