Photography Blog
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Papa
A couple weeks ago I called my Dad and asked for a huge favor- and of course he was right there to help me. I was stuck working a night shift and Dan was out of town (for the second week in a month's time). I needed some major help in my yard, and I didn't know what to do without a babysitter during the night. My Dad was so cool- he flew out just to help me. He did this once with my older daughter Addie and he babysat while Dan and I got to stay at a hotel for our anniversary one year. He mowed my lawn, blew the leaves, took out my garbage, cooked us an amazing dinner of pork chops and sauerkraut (an old favorite of our family's), then babysat all night (even woke up with Abigail at night for one of her random wake-ups) while I was working... Then he babysat while I slept for a few hours the next day so I could function the rest of the week!
What a guy. My girls are lucky to have such a loving Papa. Maybe this can become a tradition???
We love you Papa...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment